|Dr Aditi Nevgi
|Date of Birth
|Net Worth in Dollars
- Adi Nevgi is a passionate cook and aspiring MasterChef Australia contestant.
- She has a deep love for her ancestral cuisine, Indian, but draws inspiration from flavors across the world.
- Adi has been largely self-taught through cookbooks, websites, and cooking shows.
- She has a background in general medicine and endocrinology, which deepens her understanding of the science behind food.
- Adi aims to write her own cookbook, focusing on cooking basics.
- Adi has been working full time on the front line of a busy Melbourne hospital during the global pandemic.
- She is lightening her workload to pursue her MasterChef dream.
- Adi’s study of general medicine and endocrinology has contributed to her love of food.
- Adi has a passion for cooking, which has grown as she experimented, practiced, and developed her palate.
- She has visited 55 countries, which has allowed her to explore various cuisines and flavors.
- Adi enjoys baking, although it is a weakness compared to her savory cooking preference.
Goals and Determination:
- Adi’s goals are sky-high, and she is determined to achieve them.
- She believes her determined and unflappable nature will keep her on an even keel in the kitchen.
- Adi is ready to give the MasterChef Australia competition her all and stop at nothing to succeed.
- Adi is inspired to write her own cookbook, which will serve as a ‘how-to guide’ on learning cooking basics.
- Her background in general medicine and endocrinology will contribute to her understanding of the science behind food and cooking.